Welcome to the LightHaus Community!

Ask product questions, share tips and solutions, and participate in a range of discussions to fuel your discoveries!

Join the conversation:
  • Appliances
  • Solar Solutions
  • Home Automation
  • Home Eco Products
  • Resources
  • Partners
Professor

Compostable Bags

Does anybody have a line on an affordable producer of compostable garbage bags?
It's so nice to have them around but using one a day can get expensive!!

Thanks!
Hailey

Community Manager
Hi Hailey, Are you a mind reader? We're working on a partnership with BioBag and are getting ready to put it on the product page soon! In the meantime here's a link to their website: biobagusa.com We LOVE their product! Cheers, EH Support
Community Manager

Re: Compostable Bags

[ Edited ]
Hi Hailey, Are you a mind reader? We're working on a partnership with BioBag and are getting ready to put it on the product page soon! In the meantime here's a link to their website: biobagusa.com We LOVE their product! Cheers, EH Support 1

We love the product.
eco warrior
Dean

[ Edited ]

I've been using BioBag since they were first launched. They've really come a long way. They used to tear really easily, but now they are extra thick and have a really nice feel to them, and they can hold a lot of Juicing scraps without breaking. 

So glad to see you'll be selling them soon. 

I'm curious, will you be offering them in the big 50 gallon size? I know they're now offering a bigger size for garden clippings, but they're Really hard to find.

Thanks!

Mick

Terrific News @Ecohaus !

I love it when the grocery stores use these compostable bags for their organic produce.  

Is it weird that I love the way they feel?  The texture is so soft and it just feels like a nice piece of silk. Robot Embarassed

Biobag-CompostableVeggie.JPG

They're great for storing veggies in the fridge. They keep for an extra two days I've discovered.

Happy to hear they'll be part of the ecohaus line.

Cheers!

Anna

Dean

here's some helpful information

Compostable Bags
Compostable Bags
Dean

I too love these bags and the (way the material makes them easy to open the right end)Robot Embarassed   #youknowwhatImean

Can I receive an alert when that product is available?

Thanks!

MickS