Welcome to the LightHaus Community!

Ask product questions, share tips and solutions, and participate in a range of discussions to fuel your discoveries!

Join the conversation:
  • Appliances
  • Solar Solutions
  • Home Automation
  • Home Eco Products
  • Resources
  • Partners

Getting your Haven Connected to WiFi

by Community Manager ‎06-02-2016 04:07 PM - edited ‎06-03-2016 06:35 AM

While the Haven Thermostat doesn't require a Wi-Fi connection, additional features like remote control and automatic software updates are only available when the Haven Thermostat connects to the Internet. This article describes the most common Wi-Fi issues and provides troubleshooting resources to resolve each them.

What are the benefits of connecting the Haven Learning Thermostat to Wi-Fi?

If the Haven Thermostat isn’t connected to the Internet, you’ll miss out on some great features including:

• Remote control.Haven-Celcius.png
  • Automatic software updates.
  • Haven Energy Reports.
  • Weather awareness for heat pump auxiliary heat switchover temps. 

Help getting the Haven Thermostat connected to your Wi-Fi network

The Haven Thermostat can’t find your Wi-Fi network.

When joining a network, the Haven Thermostat scans for available networks in the area.

There are many reasons why this might be happening. If your network isn’t showing up on the list of available networks, this article will help you isolate the problem and get it fixed.

My Wi-Fi network doesn't appear in the list of available networks.

The Haven Thermostat can’t connect to your Wi-Fi network.

This article will help you resolve situations when you’re receiving a “Failed to connect” message every time you try to connect to your home network.

I see a “Failed to connect” message when joining my Wi-Fi network

Help keeping the Haven Thermostat connected to your Wi-Fi network

The Haven Thermostat shows up as OFFLINE in the Haven app or on the Web.

The Haven Thermostat must be connected to the Internet in order for you to be able to access it from your Haven Account.

If access to the Internet has been interrupted, the Haven Thermostat icon in your Haven Account will display as OFFLINE. Follow this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

Troubleshooting Offline status in the Haven app or on the Web

The Haven Thermostat doesn’t stay connected to Wi-Fi.

If your Haven Thermostat has previously connected to your network but intermittently disconnects, follow the troubleshooting steps in this article.  

I am experiencing intermittent connectivity with my Wi-Fi network

Routers that can cause the Haven Thermostat to intermittently disconnect from Wi-Fi.

Comments
by MyName
on ‎07-06-2016 04:52 AM

Excellent!

by MyNew name
on ‎07-06-2016 05:03 AM

excellent 2