Welcome to the LightHaus Community!

Ask product questions, share tips and solutions, and participate in a range of discussions to fuel your discoveries!

Join the conversation:
  • Appliances
  • Solar Solutions
  • Home Automation
  • Home Eco Products
  • Resources
  • Partners

Service upgrade?

Hi

i upgraded my service to Eco-Green,  but i am not sure when it will be activated...

where can i check this out?

Professor

Re: Service upgrade?

That same thing happend to me when I went from green to Gold.  It took about a week for the status to show up on my profile page. 

@madisonH if you go to your own community profile page, you should be able to see your current loyalty status.

Maybe @Ecohaus can contribute some more information on how and when the status upgrades take effect?

Thanks For Asking!

Hailey

Community Manager

Hello!

This is a great question:

The service upgrade field will update on your Community Profile Page 7-10 business days after you achieve the upgrade level.

On your profile page there is a box called SF Details

Look for the field labeled Loyalty Status

The effective date will also appear in that content box.

See below for an example profile:

ProfileStatus.JPG

If for any reason you do not see this box, please Direct message EcoHaus and we will investigate.

Best,

EH Support

Teacher

This is so Cool. I had no idea that all that information about my account was accessible to me. Can everybody see all that information about me. Seems fishy to expose so much personal information to the public.

Thanks

Community Manager

@Eddie

Absolutely not.  Only you can see that information about yourself on your profile.  Our system detects the user in the active session and will only expose that content to the same user.

Great question! We're glad you're excited about this.  We value our customer privacy and are happy to clarify this.

We will update an FAQ soon!

Best,

EH Support